Sunday, June 6, 2010

June challenge & blog candy winner!

Hi everyone :)

Aren’t the weeks just flying by!!  We kicked off another monthly challenge at Scrapbook Dreams last week.  Do these words remind you of anything…. “Tonight Mathew I’m going to be…..”  if they do then stay tuned for all the details.

Sometimes the theme for the monthly challenges comes from the strangest places... and this month's challenge is one of those times! Just recently I was talking to a friend about the TV programmes we used to enjoy and we came up with quite a list. There was one that I just couldn't get out of my head and so it's going to be the theme for this months challenge.

So what is the theme?? "Stars in Your Eyes"

For this months layout challenge you need to create a layout either using stars or eyes (or both if you like)!

A few years ago I did this layout about playing 'Eye Spy' with my nephew... in the days before he could spell!! Trust me... NEVER play Eye Spy with a 4 year old!I spy_1Our Guest Designer  Brenda has also completed a stunning layout 'staring' her wee cherub... LOVE the layout Brenda!Brenda

So now it's YOUR turn... create a layout based on the theme Stars in Your Eyes and upload it into the gallery by Midnight on June 30th and be in to win a $20 voucher to spend in our online shop PLUS the chance to be a Guest Designer for August.

Do you remember this easel card??Open

Thanks to those of you who became followers on this blog and left me a comment.  I’ve done the ‘name out of the hat’ draw and the winner is JENNY!

Congratulations Jenny!  This little easel card will be making it’s way to you on Tuesday :)

Hope everyone has a creative long weekend!

1 comment:

  1. How did I miss this?? I certainly didn't miss the envelope in my post box tonight when I got home! Thanks so much, Shell - I love the cards that you make as you put so much effort into them

    ReplyDelete