Wednesday, September 9, 2009

September Sketch Challenge

Well the time has come to make a change so I've moved the Scrapbook Dreams blog over to blogspot and hopefully now I'll update a bit more regularly!

Esther designed our September challenge and she's provided us with this great sketch! I love the fact that it's a multi-photo layout without seeming cluttered at all :)
Esther also provided a sample layout that she created. This gorgeous layout celebrates the arrival of spring!
I love the soft colours and the way she's incorporated multi-coloured stamped images in place of some of the photos!

I even managed to get a layout done myself! Krystal had her first school ball earlier this term and I wanted to capture the memory... and with the multi-photo sketch it seemed perfect so here's what I came up with:
If you'd like to enter the challenge and be eligible for a fantastic embellishment prize pack then all you have to do is create a layout based on the sketch and upload it into the gallery by Midnight 30th September.

Shell xx

1 comment:

  1. Very school like border lol perfect my love .
    Geart blog Shell .

    ReplyDelete