Saturday, October 3, 2009

World Cardmaking Day - Challenge #2

For challenge #2 the theme is STENCILS and MASKS

Don't panic if you haven't got any commercially made ones because it's super easy to make your own! I'll show you what I used in a minute

Here's my sample card:
I cut the lizard image using the cricut - punches work REALLY well too! Then I used the outside part of the image and held it on my card while I inked the lizard design:
Once I was happy with how my lizard looked I used the actual cut out and placed it on top of the inked image and then I stamped the 'background':
I finished off with some stamped words and then added some crackle accents on the lizard to finish it off

Now it's your turn :)

Remember to upload your card into the gallery as "Challenge #2 - your name"

No comments:

Post a Comment