Saturday, October 3, 2009

World Cardmaking Day - Challenge #6

Ok... it's time for the final challenge - but it's a good one!

The theme this time is GLITZ, SPARKLE and SHINE!

For this challenge you need to get out the glitter, kindy glitz, embossing powders, shiny embellishments etc in fact anything at all that will add a bit of sparkle to your card!

Here's my sample: Unfortunately 'sparkle' doesn't always photograph that well... so long as we get 'some' sparkle I'll be pretty happy.

The silver background paper on my card is REALLY shiny... I also embossed the stamp with silver and added some silver ink around the stamped image. To finish it off I added some shiny star embellishments and added some kindy glitz to the wine bottle :)

Now it's time for you to get out all the glittery things that magpies love! Remember to upload as "Challenge #6 - your name"

You have until 8pm tonight to get the challenges done and uploaded into the gallery and then I'll be announcing the winners (including the spot prizes) at 8.30pm

No comments:

Post a Comment