Saturday, October 3, 2009

World Cardmaking Day - Challenge #3

Time for the next challenge

This time it's all about STICKERS, RUB ONS & PEEL CRAFT!

How many times have you bought these items... used 1 or 2 of them and then stuck the rest in drawers??? Now it's time to get them out and use them for this challenge! You only have to use 1 item to qualify for the challenge too!

Here's my card:
I bought these stickers ages ago (probably a couple of years ) intending to make a 'Girl Talk' mini album. Well that just didn't happen so I've opened them up and used a couple of them on this card!

I wanted something bright and fun! Remember too that you can stick your stickers and rub-ons onto plain cardstock to give them a bit of a different look - that's what I did with the 'yak' stickers!

Happy sticking :)

No comments:

Post a Comment